.

Finland




I started off my long weekend by heading to Helsinki, where Casper and Hanna were waiting for me. We took a long stroll through town and I bough a new jacket. Later on we met up with my cousin Janica for huge beers and caught up with where we are in our lives at the moment.


The following day I woke up with a terrible hangover but after a quick shower and a delicious breakfast we jumped into the car. We picked up Ida on the way and then my aunt drove us all the way to the Russian border for a toilet break, and to get some snacks. Not to long after that we arrived at Marie's country house in rural Finland.













The wedding was beautiful, and the food was delicious. The invitation said to bring our own booze, but they had a lot of wine an punch for the guests. Every guest also got a mason jar painted with white paint, and a name tag, so we all could have our own glass throughout the evening.  In the end, the "dance floor" which had played a lot of hits, took a more electronic turn and it started to feel like a open air instead, which was great. Everyone that was awake were either running around really drunk, or were devouring the mountain of Karelian pastries that were offered as a light snack.  After being up since the crack of dawn Casper, Hanna and I decided to throw in the towel at 4 in the morning, with techno still in the background.





After gathering our stuff and helping out with cleaning the mess that had been created from the night before, we wen't back to Helsinki, even more hungover than when arriving to the wedding. A quick shower and a steady meal + delicious desert that my grandma had made, C+H and I went to an day open air event at Ääniwalli where Juho Kusti and Samuli Kempi were playing. We stayed there until midnight and then walked home. I had no idea where we were basically, but since C+H have lived in Hlesinki, they knew exactly where to go. At 4 am I had to get up to go to the airport, and after not being able to sleep on the plane home, I arrived in Berlin so exhausted and worn out. Had such a fantastic weekend.

1 kommentar:

  1. åh! nyfiken på jackan, snygg! var är den ifrån?

    SvaraRadera